ZANU-PF has warned opposition leader, Nelson Chamisa, over the training of militants in Serbia and Moldova
Acting Spokesman, Patrick Chinamasa said they are aware that Nelson Chamisa and MDC Alliance Vice President, Tendai Biti have set up structures of violence.
Chinamasa was speaking during his weekly press conference in Harare on the 11th of September 2020.
1. ZANU PF Condems the killing of Chivhu soldier
2. MDC is celebrating the shooting
3. Chamisa and Biti are playing with fire
4. The MDC has been sending people to Serbia and Moldova for training
5. The MDC has worships violence
6. The tracking down of the assailants should be taken as a warning