Community

Fugitive Zimbabwean murderer, Gospel Dube, arrested

Alleged  fugitive Zimbabwean murderer, Gospel Dube who is accused of killing his live-in partner Sisasenkosi Nkomo has been arrested in South Africa. Gospel suspected his...

ASK A WOMAN : My husband is too busy for me

Ask a woman I am currently confused in my marriage, so my husband complains about his body being painful from work everyday l try to...

Nox Guni Shows Off His mother’s farm

Popular South Africa based Zaka musician, Nox Guni, has shown off his mother's farm. Nox celebrated his mother's birthday on the 15th of October. Writing on...

Yasha Mafidi Mnangagwa buried in Bikita

The late Yasha Mafidi Mnangagwa, son of Sean Mnangagwa and grandson to H.E President Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa has been laid to rest at the...

Funeral service held for Yasha Mafidi Mnangagwa

A funeral service for the late Yasha Mafidi Mnangagwa was held this Monday in Harare. Yasha is grandson to President Emmerson Mnangagwa and the First...

Madam Boss denies she was with Robert Mugabe Jnr

Good day my ,fans family and stakeholders I want to thank you for the prayers and support you gave and you are still giving me...

Jackie Ngarande slams Madam Boss ‘ sister

Popular socialite, Jackie Ngarande, has slammed Madam Boss 'sister after she shared video of herself with her popular sibling in hospital. Jackie, who recently attempted...

Tatelicious announces Madam Boss’s death

Popular Zimbabwean socialite, Tatelicious, has announced the death of Madam Boss after her accident in Norton. This forced the family to share video of...

Madam Boss accident is fake – Kerina Mujati

I want to draw my attention to the pax seat side, please take a close look that dust is NOT dust that has just...

Shadreck Zhowa arrested for ZB Bank Robbery

ZRP has arrested Shadreck Zhowa in connection with the stage managed robbery of ZB Bank's US$2.77 million. He had returned after fleeing to South...

BREAKING : Doug Coltart arrested

Lawyer, Doug Coltart has been arrested. Its not clear why he was arrested. #ThisFlag Pastor Evan wrote. My brave friend & my lawyer Doug Coltart who stood...

Hopewell Chin’ono meets Justice Mayor Wadyajena

Popular award winning Zimbabwean journalist, Hopewell Chin'ono, today met with Gokwe Nembudziya MP, Justice Mayor Wadyajena. Writing on Facebook, Chin'ono said: Today I met Gokwe-Nembudzia MP...

Nyaradzo defends high funeral policy costs

Nyaradzo founder and CEO, Philip Mataranyika, has defended accusations that Nyaradzo Funeral policies are overpriced and the benefits minimal. This follows public debate over Nyaradzo...

Zimbabwe exam papers leaked at Pamushana High School

To. :OFFICER COMMANDING MASVINGO EAST INFO: PDIO MASVINGO EAST FROM: OFFICER IN-CHARGE BIKITA. MEMO:OM /22. DATED 19/10/22 SUBJECT :- Examination Leakage at Bikita Fashu High School. Bikita. This memo...

Chaos as Killer T blocks complex entrance

There was chaos after popular musician, Killer T , blocked traffic for fellow residents into an Aspindale Park neighborhood. He parked his 2 unregistered cars...

Another CCC MUTARE coucillor has died

The CCC family is mourning the sad loss of Dangamvura Chikanga Ward 9, Cllr Crispen Dube who has passed away at Victoria Chitepo Hospital...

Buffalo soldier meets popular prophet, Passion Java

Popular South Africa based Zimbabwean musician,  Buffalo Soldier,  has today met with American based Prophet Passion Java. Prophet Javs shared the pictures on his social...

Job Sikhala denied bail again

Job Sikhala latest image. Seen here in court alongside his family spokesperson Freddy Masarirevu. His bail application has again been dismissed as the judge rules...

Tynwald school bus accident driver was new

Survivors or the Tynwald High School accident in which 6 students died have revealed that the driver was new. "School authorities changed the driver at...

Broke Mai TT is selling her Benz

Broke socialite, Mai TT (Felistas Edwards) is selling her Mercedes Benz. She is selling the old shape used sedan for $8 000. She explained that she...

South African, Chantelle, is looking for her father, Percy Shoko Murehwa

My name is Chantell Mbalenhle Ngcamu. I am 18 years old and I am in need of your help as l have seen you...

Babongile Sikhonjwa buys classic car

Popular Skyz Metro DJ, Babongile Sikhonjwa has heads turning after buyinh a classic car. Please see pictures below:

Tynwald School pupils who died in Nyanga bus accident have been buried

Tynwald school pupils who died in the Nyanga bus accident were buried today at Glen Forest.... May their souls rest in peace. ...

Tynwald High school students win in Geneva

Tynwald High School students represented Zimbabwe at the First Global Challenge 2022 in Geneva from the 13th -16th of October 2022. The students scooped the...

Funeral service has been held for the 6 late Tynwald students

A funeral servive has been held for the six Tynwald students who died on Friday night while on a school trip in Nyanga. ...

Trending

Tinashe Mutarisi long lost daughter surfaces

Businessman Tinashe Mutarisi has set social media ablaze after confirming that he has a 19year old daughter. Mutarisi took to social media to introduce Namwari-Nam...
error: Content is protected !!