South African President has tonight announced that South Africa will be placed on adjusted alert level 2 following the rise of daily infections by over 31% in almost all provinces.
1. Infections have increased by over 30%
2. Experts have advised that a positiviry rate of 5% is a cause of concern.
3. Gauteng and other provinces have reached the threshold of a third wave.
4. Infections are arising from outdoor activities such as parties, funerals and school outings.
5. South Africans have tensed to be complacent and have been socializing much more.
6. The ministerial advisory committee has recommended further measures.
7. Further restrictions are neccessary to reduce infections and reduce pressure on hospitals.
8. SA will be on adjusted alert level 2
9 Curfew will start at 11pm to 4am
10. Restaurants will close at 10pm.
11. Gatherings limited to 50 people indoors and 100 people outdoors.
12. It’s mandatory for every person to wear a face mask in public.
13. After tears parties are not permitted.
Please watch the video above this post for more details.