Job Sikhala has just presented the resolutions of the MDC Alliance Standing Committee.
- The Standing Committee Noted that a coup has been executed and reject the imposition of leaders by ZANU-PF
- The MDC Alliance suspends all participation in Parliament and all other platforms where MDC has to interact with ZANU-PF
- The MDC NEC is engaging all organs of the party on a robust program of action that will include civic society, churches and other opposition parties
- MDC Alliance Will not participate in the Extraordinary Congress
- Morgan Komichi, Douglas Mwonzora and Elias Mudzuri are expelled, Replacements have been made and announced in due course
- Supreme Court Judgement is an illegality because it seeks to resurrect the terms of office of all structures expired in 2014