WATCH LIVE as Gambakwe Media speaks to ZPAP representatives about the recently held South Africa local government elections.
Today we look at what the Zimbabwe opposition leader, Nelson Chamisa, can learn from the SA elections.
Key points for discussion:
1. The importance of governing coalitions.
2. How to deal with court challenges.
3. The impact of low voter turnouts.
4. The importance of a clear brand identity – The Action SA case.
5. The importance of strong funding.
6. The importance of a clear campaign message (Emotion vs logic).
7. Acceptance of the outcome of results – strong incumbent.
8. Dealing with election violence.
Please watch the video above this post for more details.