Gambakwe Media sources have revealed that Zimbabwe Police have started prohibiting large funerals in Harare since last week.
The most recent four cases are that well known in Harare are:
1. A prominent Harare lawyer collapsed last week after he suddenly had problems breathing. His burial was a small ceremony. He had not traveled outside Zimbabwe.
3. Last week a 24 year old woman died and her body was taken to a police station in Glen Norah after complaining of failing to breathe. Her name was Thelma. She had not travelled outside Zimbabwe.
Police said she must be buried immediately and there was no gathering.
4. Jevas Mayowe, a lecturer at Morgan Zintech Braeside, reportedly died yesterday at Avenues clinic. He had traveled to Dubai or Germany and some reports say he has been transported by an ambulance from Wilkins. Chiedza Kambasha confirmed in a post that she won’t be able to pay her last respects. Students advised to test.
5. Zororo Makamba was buried by a small medical team after he died at Wilkins Hospital.
Multiple Number of people exposed
Let’s look at other reported cases linked to Zororo Makamba :
– In Mnangagwa ‘s office – Three cases
– Mnangagwa’s son
– Mnangagwa and Mthuli Ncube
– Students in Zvishavane
– Makamba family and friends one confirmed infected
– 2 in Mutare
– Tourism shuttle driver in Victoria Falls who carried infected German tourists
– Officers at Dema who handled an infected community member.
What is really happening?
Local infections are now in progress. Zimbabweans do not want to die at Wilkins so they only report at the very last minute
The next week will see an explosion of cases. We are now entering uncharted territory.