MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENTS AND RE-ASSIGNMENTS
In terms of Subsection 1 of Section 104 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No. 20) Act 2013, His Excellency the President, Cde Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa has made the following Ministerial appointments and re-assignments:
1. Honourable Nqobizitha Mangaliso Ndlovu – Minister of Environment, Climate Change, Tourism and Hospitality Industry
2. Honourable Dr Sekesai Irene Nzenza – Minister of Industry and Commerce
3. Honourable Professor Paul Mavima – Minister of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare
4. Honourable Ambassador Cain Mathema – Minister of Primary and Secondary Education
5. Honourable Kazembe Kazembe – Minister of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage,
6. Honourable Jenfan Muswere – Minister of Information Communication Technology, Postal and Courier Services,
7. Honourable Daniel Garwe – Minister of National Housing and Social Amenities.
2.0 DEPUTY MINISTERS:
1. Honourable Marian Chombo – Deputy Minister of Local Government and Public Works
2. Honourable David Musabayana – Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
3. Hon Jennifer Mhlanga – Deputy Minister of Women Affairs, Community, Small and Medium Enterprise Development,
4. Honourable Yeukai Simbanegavi – Deputy Minister of National Housing and Social Amenities
5. Honourable Dingumuzi Phuti – Deputy Minister of Information Communication Technology, Postal and Courier Services
6. Honourable Raymore Machingura – Deputy Minister of Higher and Tertiary Education, Innovation, Science and Technology Development,
7. Honourable Tinoda Machakarika – Deputy Minister of Youth, Sport, Arts and Recreation, 8. Honourable Clemence Chiduwa
8. Deputy Minister of Finance and Economic Development.
These appointments and re-assignments are with immediate effect.