The Alliance for People’s Agenda party has started sourcing funds from supporters in a bid to achieve the following
- Host town hall meetings across the country
- Print and distribute flyers to
- advertise town hall meetings
- disseminate APA policy solutions
- communicate with the electorate
The APA party which is led by Nkosana Moyo has been castigated by many people for applying an impractical campaign strategy in the 2018 election runup. Nkosana Moyo does not believe in the effectiveness of rallies. He believes that the door to door election campaign is more effective than outside rallies. He also does not distribute party regalia.