● The Mavuradonha mountain used to be a wall very long back. There was water, it was a sea and God knew that we wouldn’t afford the costs of setting up oil drilling infrastructure in an ocean and he removed the water for us so that we can just incur little costs of oil mining.
• Every single person born and yet to be born is a millionaire if we focus only on the gold that is in this country. But the biggest problem we are facing so far is that no proper evaluation of our minerals has been done. We don’t even know what we have in our country.
• We don’t even need to do mining to start making money with the gold. There are some countries that are willing or that can give you money for the gold that you haven’t mined. If you have your proper resource estimation and it is confirmed that it is there, that is money. Nations can give you money against what you haven’t mined. It’s a fraction only to make all of you millionaires.
• If you’re feeding your chickens you don’t put the food in their mouths but you throw the food around and the chickens start taking the food from the ground. It’s the world of the chicken that gets richer before the chicken itself.
• Gold is more valuable that even God himself consider it on his wealth. According to God no proper mining has started in Zimbabwe and no proper mine has been registered yet.
• If this nation could do proper gold mining, every citizen could be allocated a million dollars and the nation wont even feel anything. This will be an allocation to a person for being just a citizen of Zimbabwe. There are nations where the unemployed are being paid for being unemployed. Here in Zimbabwe we have everything that we need
• Here in Zimbabwe once you have quantified your mineral resource and it is *bankable* any bank is able to give you money not because you have the gold or mineral in your hands but because it’s been established that the mineral is there.
• Other nations pay women for giving birth. Every child that’s born is given an allocation
• You can make money without doing the mining. If you can put value on your claim you can go and get it listed on the stock exchange and start raising capital and making money before the mineral is even extracted from the ground.
• There is a place in particular where the oil is very close to the surface that if you touch the ground you’ll think that maybe a truck carrying fuel overturned and spilled all the oil on that place.
• People might say *prophet show us….* but I’ll not do that. The witchdoctor in chinhoyi was given cattle for lying about diesel …..so what makes you think the prophet will just show you?
• If you want to talk about diamonds there are serious deposits of diamonds here in Zimbabwe. What we have seen so far is just mere rubble, the real diamonds where they are kuri kutotandaniswa tsuro nekufudzirwa mombe.
• We might talk about sanctions but what these sanctions do is that there are people who decide the value of your produce/minerals but if you produce more they’ll end up coming to you for your minerals.
• Instead of pumping a lot of money into exploration let’s identify potential places and focus on them. That will save money and time.
• God has shown us where the wealth of this country is and we know it. This is not attention seeking but the truth.
• The main challenge with the prophetic is that it is not bankable. Most people do not trust spiritual things because of what they see being done by other *so-called men of God and spiritualists*
• Once your resource is confirmed to be there and has been measured, you can use that information to get money and to make money.
*[MINING IS THE WAY FOR ZIMBABWE ].