Ideal Zimbabwe President, Tinashe Jonas, says MDC Alliance Acting president, Thokozani Khuphe should first rsolved the problems in the MDC before she calls for a GNU with ED Mnangagwa.
Jonas said a GNU would be a mistake and a disaster because it is a temporal solution or a cut and paste.
- A GNU only serves to give positions to politicians and serves no other purpose
- Zimbabwean politicians only want to contribute when they have positions
- During the last GNU, Jonas said he was an adviser of Theresa Makone, and the Minister failed to visit police stations despite making a request to do so.
- The problem in Zimbabwe is a fight for power between the opposition and the government. The mindset in the country is wrong.
- Zimbabweans are not focused on development but on positions.
- If ZANU-PF is failing to run the country, they must be assisted to improve.
- Mnangagwa must create a ministry of monitoring and evaluation
- Ministers need to be capacitated because some of them lack knowledge
- The opposition in Zimbabwe see the failures of Mnangagwa’ s government as an opportunity for them to come into office.
- Khuphe is speaking on her own behalf when asking for a GNU
- Access To Mnangagwa Should Not be abused
- Zimbabwe has elections every 5 years and the focus should not always be on change of a President.
- The problem in Zimbabwe is not always politics.
- Zimbabwean politicians play the politics of the stomach
- Zimbabweans can not separate personal interests from party and national interests
- MDC Is burning and there is need for Mnangagwa and Khuphe to talk
- Creation of the official office of the opposition is a good idea
- Chamisa is looking for a mediator who is foreign, this is selling out the unity and pride of Zimbabweans. South Africans never asked a Zimbabwean to fix their problems.
- Zimbabweans must first love their country before they love their parties and their leaders.
- Zimbabweans need to change their mindset, think Zimbabweans, think collectively before they think of solutions in Zimbabwe.