President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Belarusian President Aleksander Lukashenko witnessed the signing ceremony of instruments of Cooperation between Belarus and Zimbabwe.
1. Agreement between the two countries on the establishment of a Joint permanent commission.
2. Agreement between the Republic of Zimbabwe and the Republic of Belarus on the Promotion and Reciprocal Protection of Investments.
3. Memorandum of understanding between the two countries concerning Mutual Recognition Of Educational Qualifications.
4. Twinning Agreement between the city of Harare and city of Minsk.
5. Contract between Republic of Zimbabwe and “AFRADE DMCC” on cooperation in the supply Belarusian tractor and grain harvesting equipment.
6. Contract between the Republic of Zimbabwe and “Aftrade DMCC” for the supply of equipment manufactured in Belarus for mordenization of grain storage complexes.
7. Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in the framework of supplies to the Republic of Zimbabwe of machines and equipment produced in Belarus for the Timber Industry.