WATCH LIVE as Gambakwe Media speaks to Dr Feddious Mutenheri Who is visiting South Africa for the first time.
Key Points from the discussion
- The CCC are not puppets of the west. The narrative was started by ZANU-PF during the land reform program when they were losing support to the MDC. ZANU-PF is the puppet because they are parceling out land to China.
- The CCC resonates with young people because they are a social democratic party. The idea that the CCC is bringing to the fore is that Zimbabweans should have their freedoms.
- Chamisa will win the 2023 elections without structures because citizens are the bigger structure. This generation has came together and said there is a kind of economy we want. Anyone who wants a job, opportunity and living life without thinking about politics is part of the CCC.
- CCC are ready to govern. Was ZANU-PF ready to govern in 1980? ED was a young man in 1980, coming from the bush. Did they have structures? They were just young man and women who were determined to wage a war.
- The CCC is waging a democratic struggle and they are on the right track. Chamisa will win in 2023, its going to happen. The opposition has always won elections in Zimbabwe.
- The GNU showed that the CCC can do it, for the first time Zimbabweans had relief. The economy worked for the first time. And no one had given them a chance. There is no particular formular that ZANU-PF can teach CCC because they have failed over the past 42 years.
- Has ZANU-PF managed to create independent state security institutions? There are only a few bad apples that chose to align themselves to political players.
- All young people who want to have a brighter future must register to vote.
Please watch the video above this post for more details.