Three teenage Hwange Game Park wardens cadets found dead in their tent

In a tragic accident, three teenage Hwange Game Park wardens cadets were found dead in their tent after a gas heater accident this week.

The three, aged around 18 years, reportedly went to bed with a gas heater switched on in their tent and it is suspected that they inhaled carbon monoxide in the closed tent.

Funeral of one of the Hwange game wardens who died in a gas heater accident.

One of the cadets was buried in Kariba yesterday. The funeral was presided over by Nyaradzo while various government departments were represented.

Developing Story..