WATCH LIVE as Gambakwe Media looks at the confusion in Chamisa ‘s camp after the announcement of the by election dates.
1. The young politician is in a fix as he fails to come up with a new name for his party ahead of the nomination court, which is set for 26 January 2022.
2. The party spokesperson, Fadzayi Mahere, is in the dark about Chamisa ‘s plans as he has not confided in her.
3. Tendai Biti is in the dark about Chamisa’ s plans as he is not communicating with his Vice Presidents.
4. Some candidates are already campaigning using the MDC Alliance name.
5. The confusion is arising from Chamisa’s lack of confidence in himself.
6. Chamisa has never started anything by himself, he always needs someone else to start and he comes in.
7. Chamisa does not know what will happen if he does not use the name MDC, but he knows the brand is damaged.
8. Chamisa has lost touch with his followers and can no longer communicate directly with them, he now relied on Twitter, which is limited.
9. Chamisa ‘s politics is no longer based on any Ideology, rather it is now politics based on an individual.
10. In the next 10 days , Chamisa will be forced to come up with a new party name. The new name will become the main focus for Chamisa’ supporters and its announcement will have far reaching implications.
What should Chamisa do now
1. Chamisa must announce a new name as soon as possible and inform ZEC.
2. Chamisa must get back to directly talking to his followers.
3. Chamisa must seek dialogue with Mwonzora ahead of the 2023 elections.
4. Chamisa must join POLAD.
5. Chamisa must allow primary elections for the seats that are being contested for.
Please watch the video above this post for more details.