- When people meet Beast, they are surprised at his height.
2. Beast says he always tries to be kind and polite.
3. Beast says he lives in Durban with his family.
4. Beast says he has closed the chapter of Rugby playing, he is now content to be an ambassador and will never come back as a player.
5. Beast says he was the most capped player in the super rugby.
6. Beast says he regrets that he never won the Super Rugby trophy, although his team, the Sharks, played in three finals.
7. A friend who went to school with Beast in Zimbabwe, who lives in New Jersey was talking to Paul Sheehy on his behalf in 2019.
When he finished his career with the Springboks, he took the offer seriously and decided to make contact with Paul Sheehy.
He flew to Orlando with his family and the deal was made in one of the hotels in New Jersey. Beast says he already loved the USA and the move was an easy one.
8. Beast says he was surprised at the interest and appetite among the young kids in Rugby.
Please watch the video above this post for more details.