King Misizulu Survives Food Poisoning

Zulu King Misuzulu kaZwelithini has fully recovered following suspicions that he may have been poisoned during his birthday party last week.

King Misuzulu was unable to address his subjects during uMkhosi weLembe (Shaka’s Day) celebration on a Heritage Day after he got sick during his birthday celebration a day before.

The king had a birthday dinner at one of the restaurants at the Pearls in Umhlanga, in Durban.

He suddenly got sick and left the party immediately.
His condition became severe to a point where his doctor was called, according to the sources.

He was suspected to have been poisoned as his sickness was sudden.

Watch the video above for more information