WATCH LIVE as Gambakwe Media looks at the warning this week by Dr Emmauel Taban that 90% of patients being admitted at Mediclinic Midstream have previously used Ivermectin.
Dr Taban said Ivermictin did not work and was giving people a false sense of security.
Dr Taban said five of his patients had died of liver damage.
Were Post Mortems performed?
Midstream Mediclinic. where Dr Taban works, issued the following statement regarding the use of Ivermictin. They supported Dr Taban, however, they stated that autopsies were not performed in the dead patients.
Dr Taban’s statement has provoked an angry response Dr Naseeba Kathrada (Founder – COVID Home management).
Dr Kathrada said liver damage from the use of Ivermectin can arise from many reasons, including:
- What other comorbidities his patients had.
- He does not mention what other drugs his patients were on.
- Can he prove directly that Ivermectin is the direct cause of the liver damage.
- Ivermectin is not an animal drugs, it was first used in humans.
- There are over 10 studies showing the efficacy of Ivermectin.
How to safely use ivermectin.
According to Dr Kathrada
This is the correct way to use Ivermectin:
- Under the supervision of a doctor
- Doctors are prescribing higher doses.
- As a Prophylaxis and as early treatment
- Can be used in hospital settings.
What is the wrong use of Ivermectin:
- Taking ivermectin with other medicines
- Taking other medicines that cause liver damage for example B12 or Neem.
Correct amounts of Ivermectin to take for COVID-19.
Below are the recommended correct Ivermectin amounts to use for treating COVID-19.
Authorities in South Africa and Zimbabwe have approved the use of Ivermectin for the treatment of Coronavirus on compassionate grounds.
Please watch the video above this post for more details.