Watch live as Gambakwe Media looks at the latest move by Grace Mugabe in the case where Chief Zvimba ordered that the body of the late Zimbabwe President, Grace Mugabe, should be exhumed.
Key Points for discussion:
- Can the children appeal a case in which they were not parties?
- What will happen next, if the case is lost?
- What happens next if the children succeeds in their case?
- What is the correct thing to do?
- Please click here to see the Summons to Grace Mugabe by Chief Zvimba (11 May)
- Please click here see the ruling by Chief Zvimba against Grace Mugabe (20 May 2021)
- Please click here to see the appeal by Bona Mugabe, Chatunga and Robert Junior (5 June).
Please watch the video above this post for more details.