1. Air Rhodesia flight 827- it happened in 12 February 1979,near Kariba and was operated by Air Rhodesia, it was a Vickers 748D Viscount, from Kariba to Salisbury(now Harare), all 59 people who were on board died, it was shit down after takeoff.
2. Air Rhodesia Flight 825- it happened at Wharima Hills in Kariba and was operated by Air Rhodesia, it was a Vickers 782D Viscount from Kariba to Salisbury, 48 people died and 8 survived but they were 18 initially but later shot by rebels, the airplane was shot down on take off.
3. 1989 Chiredzi Cessna-402 crash- it happened on May 5 1989 near Chiredzi and was operated by Zimbabwe Executive Airlines, it was a Cessna-402, from Bulawayo to Chiredzi, all 8 people who were on board died due to a few runway lights lit in Airport during night landing.
4. 2017 ETA Air Charter Islander Crash – it happened in 27 March 2017 in Vumba Mountain in Mutare and was operated by ETA Air Charter, Aircraft BN-2 Island was from Beira to Mutare, all the 6 people who were on board died due to bad weather on approach.
5. Crash of Z-Lul- It happened in July 17 1997at Chiedu Island in Victoria Falls and was operated by Seaplane Safaris. It was Cessna 1858 floatplane, the route is unknown and 5 people who were on board died and cause of t the crash is unknown.
6. 1975 Rhodesian Airf Alouette Crash – it happened in December 23, 1975 in Umtali area it was oper by the Rhodesian Air Force, the route is unknown, all 5 people who were on board died due to a crash after starting electrical wires.
7. Crash of Z-BRS-it happened in November 23,2018 at Chamanjirenjr Hill in Ngundu, it was operated by a private oper4, it was a Cessna 206 Station Air II from Chiredzi to Victoria Falls 5 people who were on board died.
8. Crash of ZS – JYN- it happened in June 23, 1997, at Lake Kariba area of Rokari, the operator was a private operator, it was a Cessna T210M from Rokari to Lansaria, all four who were on board died, it crashed on takeoff due to engine problem.
9. South African Airforce 712 Crash – it happened on 4 July 1976 in the mouth of Mutare River, operated by South African Airforce, going to an unknown destination, it killed four who were on board and the cases is not known.
10 . Sanyati Air Helicopter Crash-it happened in 12 June 1990, it was operated by Zimbabwe Air Force, aircraft destination is unknown, four pe who were on board died and the cause of the crash is unknown.