Gambakwe Media Sources have revealed that ED Mnangagwa is fed up with General Chiwenga and Kembo Mohadi and plans to remove them as early as February.
Mnangagwa reportedly prefers Oppah Muchinguri and Jacob Mudenda as replacements and plans are already in progress in preparation for the February central commitee meeting where the plan will be put in motion.
6 provinces: Mashonaland East, Mashonaland West, Mashonaland Central, Harare, Bulawayo, Matabaleland North and Matabeleland South have reportedly already backed the plan.
According to the sources, the plan will go as follows :
1. The ZANU PF Central Committee receives a report on the case against General Chiwenga and Kembo Mohadi
2. The Central Committee moves the matter to the Politburo
3. The Politburo passes a resolution to recall the VPs
4. The Decision is sent to central committee and central Committee upholds the decision
5. The Party officially recalls the VPs
The accusation will be that both VPs have brought ZANU PF into disrepute with the was they handled their divorces.
General Chiwenga is however not likely to be a push over as he controls a powerful Faction of the the Zimbabwe military.