Nelson Chamisa, Tendai Biti and Welshman in Major Disagreement of Appointments, Strategy
Nelson Chamisa and Tendai Biti were caught up in a massive Disagreement that ended up with Tendai Biti and Welshman Ncube Biycotting the Press Conference at Harvest House led by Nelson Chamisa?
1. Who is First, Second of Third Vice President
2. Appointments of Losing NC Faction Members
A few Examples of perennial non performers
– Shackie Mukoyi
– Morgan Komichi
– Lilian Timveos
– Kudakwashe Bhasikiti
– Sesel Zvidzai
– Theresa Makone
The case of Morgan Komichi and Lilian Timveos is even more controversial because these are in the Presidency’s Office and are therefore closer to the centre of Power than both Biti and Ncube.
3. Unconstitutional Appointments
– Appointing Two Deputies where the constitution says there should be one
– Appointing Deputies where the constitution says there is none
4. Dropping of Demonstrations and Dialogue
– Tendai Biti and Nelson Chamisa have two different characters. Tendai Biti is pragmatic and forward looking , whilst Nelson Chamisa is Religious and Religious.
– The only reason why Tendai Biti is humbling himself is because he finds himself less poplar and depending on Nelson Chamisa for being in the mDC.
Everyone has their own strenghts and weaknesses. Even Charisimatic and Popular leaders like Nelson Chamisa.
I have spoken at great lengths about Nelson Chamisa’s Strengths, now let me point out what Nelson Chamisa’s biggest weakness is:
– Chamisa finds it very difficult to create his own structures. he is too reliant on Morgan Tsvangirai’s leadership team. He has missed various opportunities to create his own team.
– Chamisa prefers well known but tired names, However, Most of these names have no track records in business or industry. Most of the people around Nelson Chamisa are career politicians who have never ran an organisation.
– Strategically, Nelson Chamisa would rather speak than Act. Chamisa can not act without a partner. He operates better when he is in a group.
So in Conclusion, In the near future, Nelson Chamisa and Tendai Biti will disagree in Public. The Noise in the MDC Cockpit is only set to increase and the party will fail to respond to the present challenges.